Many businesses that are adopting Microsoft cloud technologies are seeking highly-skilled experts to assist them with the complexity of Microsoft Azure. Having to deal with identifying and recruiting Microsoft Azure specialists, architecture design specialists, as well as security and operations experts is a daunting task and is taking an organizations focus away from their core business. Marinating these professionals in an ever-changing workforce and rapid changes in employment can cost an organization more than three times the cost of entering into a full accountability engagement for DevOps and Cloud Management with Crossroads.
Engaging Crossroads for your Microsoft Azure investments is the single best investment for businesses facing these challenges. We blend technology, methodology, and human expertise to deliver continuous architecture and cybersecurity enhancements, along with 24x7x365 network and security operations backed by Microsoft certified engineers and architects helping you to get the most out of your Microsoft investment.
Unique Service Experience
Crossroads support services deliver enhanced benefits for supporting your Microsoft Azure investments. The table below illustrates the high-value inclusions and service breadth of support and how we can help optimize your support investments, capabilities, and management of Microsoft Azure.
Dedicated Cloud Experts to help optimize cost, performance, scalability
The development of your business application and evolution of your infrastructure on Azure should never stop because of the hundreds of new features and innovations Azure releases each year, as well as your users’ evolving needs.
We provide a team of certified Azure experts to monitor your application and Cloud investment portfolio. Crossroads offers custom tool options for managing your growing number of permissions, accounts, and regions. Our dedicated cloud experts will leverage their experience to ensure your business application is continuously optimized with the volume of new features AWS releases each year, and the needs of your users.
We will ensure your architecture will continuously evolve to match the innovations of Azure and the needs of your users.
Professional Cloud Services and Management for Azure
A Crossroads engagement for Azure provides all the professional services to help you migrate and understand your Azure environment as well as management and evolve it to meet growing needs. Whether it’s learning the basics of Azure or optimizing your existing architecture for better cost and usage performance, our cloud experts will provide you the guidance and advice you need to ensure success.
Managing Azure Security
• Advanced Compliance Services
• Compliance Audit Assistance
• Advanced Data Encryption Support for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
• Application Access Controls
• Annual Assessment and Investment Review
• Firewall & Intrusion Detection System (IDS) options
• Web Application Firewall (WAF) options
• 24/7 Advanced Intrusion Prevention Options
• Ensure Regulatory Compliance with HIPAA, MIST, ISO, PCI DSS, and SarBox
• Advanced Security Information Event Management (SIEM) & Event Correlation
• Periodic Recurring Penetration and Vulnerability Scanning
• Security Configuration Management / Change Control
• Real-Time Endpoint Security Protection
• 24x7x365 Incident Response & Administration
• 24x7x365 Security Incident Response
• Managed Azure Firewall, VPN & Endpoint Support
• Multi-Factor Authentication Support
• Advanced Instance / Operating System Hardening
Managing Azure Performance
• 24x7x365 Custom Performance Monitoring & Alerts
• 24x7x365 Custom System Restarts
• 24x7x365 Technical Support & Account Management
• 24x7x365 Virtual Network and VPN Administration
• Instant on-demand escalation protocols
• Continuous Data Backup & Restore Service options
• Continuous Systems Administration
• Continuous Database Administration